How Can I Save Money on Business Insurance?
1. Shop around. Prices vary from insurance company to insurance company.
2. Shop agencies who have carriers that specialize in your type of business.
3. Policy types are different, don’t confuse price with coverage, get the best value in coverage for your premium.
4. Select an agent or company representative who takes the time to answer your questions.
5. It can sometimes be cheaper to purchase a package policy, such as a Business Owners Policy or (BOP).
6. A package policy (such as a BOP) provides standard coverages and limits of liability that are appropriate for typical small-to-medium-sized businesses and help lower premium costs.
7. Work closely with your agent, he or she can provide invaluable advice to help protect your business from unexpected disasters.
8. Review major changes in your business, including major purchases, expansions, changes in hiring or the nature of your operation as they can change your risk and change your premium.
9. Ask about ways to prevent losses, it may reduce your premium for certain coverages; these can include workplace safety, disaster preparation, and human resource intervention.
But don’t forget price is not everything. Discounts matter but proper coverage is more important.
==> Click here to get a Business Insurance Quote <==
Read more at Business Insurance Made Easy
Costlow Insurance serves Dallas, Ft. Worth, North Texas, and now all of Texas. Remember our motto: Insurance Texans Trust.
Since 1981, we’ve gained that reputation one customer at a time by providing you, our customer, with informed decisions about all your insurance needs.
Serving the entire DFW area Dallas and Fort Worth plus:
Costlow Insurance Group, Inc.
3521 Main St., Suite 100,
Rowlett, TX 75088
“Insurance Texans Trust”