Auto Insurance Tips by Costlow Insurance
Texas Auto Insurance Coverage Tips
How Can I Save Money on Auto Insurance?
The price you pay for your auto insurance can vary by hundreds of dollars, depending what type of car you have, the insurance company you buy your policy from, and the type of policy you choose.
Here Are Some Ways To Save Money On Car Insurance
1. Shop around prices may vary from insurance company to insurance company.
2. Policy types are different, don’t confuse price with coverage, get the best value in coverage for your premium.
3. Select an agent or company representative who takes the time to answer your questions.
4. Before you buy a car, check insurance costs: sticker price, cost of repair, safety record, and likelihood of theft play a role in your insurance premium.
5. Many insurers offer discounts for features that reduce risk of injury or theft: these can include airbags, anti-lock breaks, and anti-theft devices.
6. Ask about higher deductibles, they can reduce your premium substantially.
7. Reduce coverage on older cars, it may not be cost-effective to continue insuring an older car for certain kinds of coverage.
8. Buy your auto and homeowners coverage from the same insurer; you may get a companion policy discount.
9. Maintain good credit; your credit rating may affect what you pay for insurance.
10. Ask about a safe driver discount, and a credit for taking a defensive driving course.
Inquire About Other Specific Auto Insurance Discounts
** When you comparison shop, inquire about discounts for:
1. A $500 deductible, a $1,000 deductible or more on certain kinds of coverage.
2. Multi-car discount (more than 1 car on the same policy).
3. No accidents or moving violations in 3 years.
4. Drivers over 50-55 years of age and retired.
5. Driver training course.
6. Defensive driving course.
7. Anti-theft device, Air bags, Anti-Lock brakes.
8. Low annual mileage.
9. Daytime running lights.
10. Student drivers with good grades.
11. Auto and homeowners coverage with the same company.
12. College students away from home (typically 100 miles or more).
13. Long-time customer.
** (The discounts listed above may not be available in all cases or from all insurance companies).
But don’t forget price is not everything. Discounts matter but proper coverage is more important.
==> Click Here For An Auto Insurance Quote <==
Tips On Auto Insurance in Texas
Dallas • Plano • Richardson • Allen • Heath • Sachse • Wylie • Royse City
Garland • Fate • Mesquite • Forney • Rockwall • Rowlett • Texas
Costlow Insurance Group, Inc.
3521 Main St., Suite 100,
Rowlett, TX 75088
“Insurance Texans Trust”